Wednesday 19 November 2014

Lesson 9 Concert Rehearsal


Mozart Horn Concerto no 4  BBC Ten Pieces

Looking ahead now to our concert for the school on 9th December in the school hall.  The programme is starting to take shape . Here is what we did today

Ms O Sullivan 
1 Open String Rap

Violin strings from high to low 
Let me tell you how they go 
First there's E then A then D Way down low you'll find big G
 EADG
Way down low you'll find big G
(Play) EADG 

Play each string from low to high 
Start with G then reach for the sky
(Play) GDAE 
 From Fiddle Time Starters Blackwell

2 Twinkle Variation Ballybricken Bull Post  

3 Reel 

  Dancers Abby, Jane and Aleisha A A B B AABB

Class Chord  G and D   we added note B today GBD  Kilfenora (Ceili Dancer silent)

Guitar Chord Ms O Sullivan

4 New Rhythm  I stop and you stop  on D string
    I I sh  I I I sh I 

Listening piece Mozart Horn Concerto no 4
Listen here http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/tv/tenpieces/mozart.mp3

http://www.classical-music.com/article/ten-pieces-special-part-2-%25E2%2580%2593-mozarts-horn-concerto-no-4

  Next week  5 Three Billy Goats Gruff

Leader Caitlin  Jane

3rd class Ms  McKeown

ABCDEFG Say the musical alphabet with me
GFEDCBA Say it backwards and yr head will sway.

Foxtrot 
First finger riff Drunken Sailor 
Wintertime in Russia arco
Away in a Manger

Next week Joy to the World


Ms Freyne
Music Has a steady Beat Can You Feel it in Your Feet LRLRLRLR
Hear the Music in the |Band Can YouFeel it Clap Youir Hands xxxxxxxx
Now Let Me Show you a clever trick
I Can make my fingers click 
No Feel the Beat is What I said 
Can you think it in yr head

Vivaldi in G 
/O Come All ye Faithful

Kilfenora Ceili Dancer 

Ireland's Call
Next week Toreador's March 

Leader Natalia  

Mrs Wilmott 

Scary Story by Kate Adding special effects

Bow River
Shark's Out
Add Rock You next week

After School Class
French Folk Song




No comments:

Post a Comment